Friday, February 20, 2026

*DEPT. OF SEXUALLY DEVIANT REPUBLICANS DEPT.*

NEWS FLASH: Republican Mayor Wayne Dingus of Butler, Ohio has been charged with voyeurism after having been caught on camera sniffing an underage girl’s underwear. Here's an excerpt from Madeline Harden and Jordan Gartner's 2-20-26 WHSV.com report entitled "Mayor Charged with Voyeurism After Allegedly Sniffing Teen Girl’s Underwear":

A mayor in Ohio is facing two counts of voyeurism after he was allegedly caught on camera sniffing a teen girl’s underwear.

Records show that on Jan. 13, a Richland County Sheriff’s Office sergeant was contacted by children’s services after authorities were “sent a video showing an adult male going through [a child’s] bedroom, picking up her underwear and smelling it.”

The following day, a Richland County Sheriff’s deputy and a Richland County Children’s Services representative went to the reported victim’s high school to speak with her about what happened.

According to the records report, she told officials she was suspicious that Butler Mayor Wesley Dingus had been going into her bedroom, so she purchased a small video camera to set up there.

Authorities said the girl told them she received a notification on her phone that motion was detected in her bedroom about 15 minutes after she left for school that day.

When she checked the footage later, she said the footage showed Dingus entering her room and smelling her underwear.

According to the report, the next day, she also received an alert. This time, the girl said the video showed Dingus entering her room, smelling her worn underwear, and touching his groin area over his clothes.

To read the entire article, click HERE. For further news reports about hypocritical Republicans entangled in criminal scandals involving stalking, rape, and pedophilia, click HERE, HERE, and HERE.

"You don't need to consult Freud to understand that the MAGA/QANON obsession with pedophilia represented not a revulsion at others having sex with children but a revulsion at their own forbidden desire to have sex with children."

--Jeffrey St. Clair, Co-editor of COUNTERPUNCH, 2-20-26 

 "QAnon’s obsession with penny-dreadful tales of Hollywood and Washington 'elites' raping underage children becomes suspicious when seen in such numbers, in post after post after post, in video after video after video. QAnon followers just can’t stop themselves, it seems, from dwelling on this disturbing notion. Some of the Christians who make these videos will even illustrate their outrage with digitally blurred photographs that barely obscure the illegal images. One wonders if 'outrage' accurately describes the emotion they’re experiencing while viewing — and reviewing and re-reviewing — these salacious images."

--Robert Guffey, "The Deep, Twisted Roots of QAnon: From 1940s Sci-fi to 19th-century Anti-Masonic Agitprop," SALON, 8-23-20

Hunter S. Thompson (In Memoriam)

On this day twenty-one years ago, Hunter S. Thompson passed away. In honor of the Good Doctor's memory, I suggest checking out this April 16, 1975 interview in which Thompson discusses the origins of "Gonzo Journalism":

Hunter S. Thompson Interview on Gonzo Journalism (April 16, 1975):

Thursday, February 19, 2026

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "Trump ‘Fought the Hardest’ To Block Epstein Files"

From Zachary Leeman's 2-14-26 MEDIAITE article entitled "Marjorie Taylor Greene Warns MAGA Trump ‘Fought the Hardest’ To Block Epstein Files: ‘A Lot of People Have a Hard Time With That’":

Marjorie Taylor Greene pointed to President Donald Trump as the person who “fought the hardest” to block the Epstein files from being released.

Greene joined former InfoWars host Owen Shroyer on his podcast on Friday where she argued Trump’s “biggest political miscalculation” was ever referring to the Epstein files as a “hoax.” Trump repeatedly referred to talk of Epstein files, which are documents related to the case of convicted child sex predator Jeffrey Epstein, as a “Democratic hoax.”

Greene was one of the Republicans to support legislation that forced a release of the files by the Department of Justice. She suggested Attorney General Pam Bondi is still under the direction of the president when it comes to the files and the DOJ’s handling of any potential criminal activity as they continue to release batches of files...

To read the entire article, click HERE

Wednesday, February 18, 2026

Epstein’s Post Mortem

From Iona Cleave's 2-13-26 TELEGRAPH article entitled "I Witnessed Epstein’s Post Mortem. His Death Must Be Reinvestigated":

Jeffrey Epstein’s cause of death should be reinvestigated, a doctor present at the paedophile’s post mortem examination has said.

Dr Michael Baden is unconvinced by the finding of the New York Medical Examiner’s Office that the financier took his own life while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in 2019.

“My opinion is that his death was most likely caused by strangulation pressure rather than hanging,” the pathologist, who was hired by Epstein’s estate, told The Telegraph.

He said: “Given all the information now available, further investigation into the cause and manner of death is warranted.”

Dr Baden did not carry out the post mortem but was present during the examination, acting as an observer on behalf of Epstein’s family.

“At the time that the autopsy was done by the medical examiner, we both agreed that, on the basis of the autopsy report and the information available, more information was needed to determine the cause and manner of death,” Dr Baden said.

To read the entire article, click HERE

Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Political Reporter Roger Sollenberger on New Epstein File Revelations

From Roger Sollenberger's 2-15-26 SUBSTACK article entitled "FBI Interviewed Trump Accuser, Epstein Files Show":

The FBI spoke to a victim of Jeffrey Epstein who also accused Donald Trump of sexually and violently assaulting her, according to records in the Justice Department’s publicly searchable Epstein database.

The records don’t show what became of the DOJ’s investigation into the allegations, but the documents indicate the government found her to be a credible accuser. Records elsewhere in the files reveal that a woman with matching biographical details sued Epstein’s estate and won a settlement in 2021.

The allegations and FBI interview are landmark revelations, undermining the White House’s protestations that Trump hasn’t been accused of wrongdoing and showing instead that the U.S. government has been aware of a credible Trump accuser in the Epstein files.

The DOJ included the woman’s allegation in a comprehensive 21-page internal slideshow presentation about the government’s investigations into Epstein and convicted co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell, as well as in an internal email chain collecting information for the presentation. Her accusation is one of two about Trump that the FBI’s child sex trafficking and violent crimes task forces noted on the slide, which listed a number of then-nonpublic accusations involving prominent figures.

“[REDACTED] stated Epstein introduced her to Trump who subsequently forced her head down to his exposed penis which she subsequently bit,” the presentation says. “In response, Trump punched her in the head and kicked her out.” The victim would have been “approximately 13-15 years old when this occurred,” according to the presentation. The alleged assault took place in the early-mid 1980s, and the same woman also claimed to be an Epstein victim.

 The second Trump claim on the slide — that Epstein introduced a victim to Trump when she was 14 years old, saying, “This is a good one, right?”, to which Trump agreed — carries immense credibility within the DOJ: That claim, about an incident at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in 1994, came from a key government witness whose testimony at trial helped DOJ prosecutors convict Maxwell, the files reveal.

To read the entire article, click HERE.

Monday, February 16, 2026

NBC News on Child Molester Pardoned By Trump

From Ryan J. Reilly's 2-11-26 NBC News report entitled "Jan. 6 Rioter Pardoned by Trump Is Convicted of Child Molestation":

A Jan. 6 rioter pardoned by President Donald Trump has been convicted of child molestation and other crimes after he tried to use an anticipated payout from the Trump administration to silence one victim, according to a Florida prosecutor's office.

A jury in Hernando County found Andrew Paul Johnson, 45, guilty by of five charges, including molesting a child under 12 and another under 16, as well as lewd and lascivious exhibition and transmitting harmful materials by electronic device to a minor, according to Walter Forgie of the Fifth Judicial Circuit’s state attorney’s office.

Johnson faces life in prison when he is sentenced in March, the state attorney's office said. His defense attorney did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

Johnson pleaded guilty in 2024 to nonviolent charges after he entered the U.S. Capitol through a broken window during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot. Court documents say Johnson, who referred to himself as “American Terrorist” and “Proud j6er,” engaged in “disorderly and disruptive conduct” for more than four hours.

He was among more than 1,500 people who were pardoned or had their sentences commuted by Trump after he was re-elected in 2024. It was among his first acts as president.
 
To read the entire article, click HERE.

Sunday, February 15, 2026

RAW STORY: "Republican Accuses Kash Patel of Lying to Congress"

From Travis Gettys' 2-10-26 RAW STORY article entitled: "Republican Accuses Kash Patel of Lying to Congress: 'This Is Significant'":

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) has accused FBI Director Kash Patel of lying to Congress about the Jeffrey Epstein files.

The Kentucky Republican made the allegation in a social media exchange with Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche, whom Massie prodded to unredact the names of potential co-conspirators to comply with the Epstein Files Transparency Act.

"In response to my posts on X today, DOJ 1) unredacted an FBI file that LABELS two individuals as co-conspirators 2) unredacted a file that lists several men who might be implicated 3) tacitly admitted that Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem was the sender of the torture video," Massie posted.

The Department of Justice unredacted the name of billionaire Les Wexner in a document that Massie said also contained the names of numerous victims, and he said the retail magnate's name already appeared thousands of times in documents that have been released.

Massie said the document directly contradicted testimony that Patel had given to Congress.

"This is significant because Kash Patel testified to Congress that FBI had no evidence of other sex traffickers," Massie added. "This is FBI’s own 2019 document listing [Les] Wexner as coconspirator in child sex trafficking. It wasn’t unredacted until tonight."

To read the entire article, click HERE