Saturday, August 27, 2016

CHAMELEO ON HYPERSPACE!

Last night I appeared on Solaris Blueraven's Hyperspace radio show, which airs every Friday night at 9 PM PST/12 AM EST on the KCOR Digital Radio Network.  The interview is almost two hours long and can be heard in its entirety HERE.

Intriguing sidenote:  Only a few minutes into the interview, an unknown individual appeared in the alley next to my office and began warbling a weird, ritualistic chant (it sounded like something out of an old voodoo movie like I Walked with a Zombie) directly underneath my open second story window.  If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound from approximately 4:21 to 4:31, until I closed the window.  No doubt this was nothing more than an odd coincidence, of course, but the timing was nonetheless suggestive.


No comments:

Post a Comment