Monday, May 28, 2018

CONVERSATIONS WITH PHILIP K. DICK

Do yourself a favor--and help Tessa B. Dick at the very same time--by purchasing a copy of Tessa's excellent new book, CONVERSATIONS WITH PHILIP K. DICK.  Earlier this year, on March 28th, I posted the following review of CONVERSATIONS WITH PHILIP K. DICK on Amazon:


"Of all the books written about Philip K. Dick, this is the one you want to read--the one that provides the most intimate portrait of the man on multiple levels ranging from the mundane to the metaphysical, from the charmingly quotidian to the inexplicably bizarre.  Highly recommended!"

Tessa is now in need of some serious financial support, as evidenced by the following message she posted on Facebook earlier today:

"I really need your help, or I am not going to make it. I don't know how to explain that I can't sleep because every time I close my eyes, I see that gangbanger with a knife to a boy's throat. I can't go anywhere because every time I walk out the door, I see his gangster buddies coming after me because my testimony put their buddy in prison. I got crisis counseling and I coped for twelve years, but I can't cope any more. I went through major forest fires in 2003 and 2008, a severe burn to my foot in 2007, a head injury in 2010, a broken leg in 2012, and more stress than I can describe. I got a settlement for the head injury that didn't even cover my medical bills, which is why I had to go bankrupt. I should qualify for disability, based on my severe weight loss alone, but they keep turning me down. My only hope is to get this house in good enough shape to get a reverse mortgage." 
 
You can help out Tessa B. Dick by donating to her fundraiser.  Simply click right HERE!  After you've done that, head on over to Amazon and purchase a copy of CONVERSATIONS WITH PHILIP K. DICK.  You won't be at all disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment