Tuesday, October 17, 2023

ROBERT GUFFEY'S WORLD CRIME NETWORK!

Yesterday I appeared on THE TYLER'S PLACE PODCAST to discuss my recent SALON article about the ever-increasing incidents of assaults on Masonic lodges all over the world. The following development further underscores almost every point I made in the article. Note: My SALON article was published on August 13th. Three days later, this nonsense appeared. Click HERE for an intravenous shot of 100% pure jabberwocky! Scroll all the way down to the photograph in which I'm wearing a bright blue SPY VS. SPY t-shirt while holding up a copy of my third book, CHAMELEO. According to this delusional chap, I'm a ruthless billionaire as well as a member of an elite world crime syndicate! If this is true, I can only conclude that one of my fellow criminals is receiving my cut of the ill-gotten proceeds because I still have to get up every morning and work for a living. 

Here's a direct quote for you: "The propagandist author Robert Guffey is a Scottish Rite Freemason and agent of deception of these Scottish-American billionaire clans [...]. Robert Guffey is a Scottish Rite Freemason from California who specializes in architecting gang stalking and selling books about him gang stalking a guy who he claims is his friend in the book. Guffey also spreads military propaganda and he is a brainwasher."

Thanks for the laudatory blurb, my friend! If enough people uncritically accept the bent notion that I'm an all-powerful multi-billionaire, this will no doubt redound in my favor in innumerable ways. MAHALO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment