Friday, February 9, 2024

CONSPIRINORMAL #471: Robert Guffey and Dr. Future ("The Silent Civil War")

The latest episode of CONSPIRINORMAL dropped earlier today. Using my recent EVERGREEN REVIEW article, "The Silent Civil War," as a jumping-off point, Episode #471 features a two-and-a-half-hour conversation between Yours Truly and Dr. J. Michael Bennet (AKA Dr. Future) about the radicalization of the evangelical right. Dr. Bennet is a Christian researcher and author of TWO MASTERS AND TWO GOSPELS (2020), a book that explores the “cognitive dissonance” that has run rampant throughout the evangelical community in recent years. I found this dialogue to be quite illuminating. I've lost count of how many times I've been a guest on CONSPIRINORMAL since 2016, but this is probably my favorite appearance (due primarily to the contributions of the inimitable Dr. Future). Kudos to Adam Sayne and his co-host, Serfiel Stevenson, for overseeing this sprawling conversation! Note: The original interview was actually about three hours long, but I believe the final half-hour (in which Dr. Future and I discuss the devolution of Bohemian Grove and related esoterica) is available via CONSPIRINORMAL'S Patreon page. You can listen to Episode #471 directly below!

Conspirinormal 471- Robert Guffey and Dr. Future ("The Silent Civil War")


No comments:

Post a Comment