Saturday, August 17, 2019

THE MAILER REVIEW VOL. 11 HAS NOW BEEN UNLEASHED!

The latest edition of THE MAILER REVIEW (VOLUME 11) has just been released. This issue contains my short story "The Faggot Police," which is based on something that actually happened to me and my friends back in high school. The title, in case you're wondering, was a mantra/tagline/motto/battle cry dreamed up by a gang of testosterone-poisoned, homophobic, Freshmen football players who would roam the hallowed halls of Torrance High back in that foul Year of Our Lord 1988, looking for "freaks" to harass and beat up. That particular year, my friends and I were chosen to be the sacrificial lambs. All the delightful madness is chronicled in the story. If you're at all interested, you can buy a copy of THE MAILER REVIEW VOL. 11 right HERE.

(Cryptoscatology fans, take note: My BELA LUGOSI AND THE MONOGRAM NINE coauthor, Gary D. Rhodes, has a new poem entitled "Riveted" published on the page right before my contribution to this very same volume.)

No comments:

Post a Comment