Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Jon Rappoport on Dick Gregory

I recommend reading Jon Rappoport's 9-10-17 article about the late Dick Gregory.  The article, entitled "The Dick Gregory I Knew," begins as follows:

"I could start a conversation with Dick Gregory, and before I knew it, it would be going in six directions at once. He wasn’t just riding one wave. He was swimming in all the oceans at the same time. He was moving on his own time clock. Sooner or later, the currents of realization would come through to me. He was looking at a far shore that was more real to him than any present moment. He was already in the future, and he saw it like a grand impresario would see his own carnival. Grand, ongoing, symphonic...."

Read the entirety of Rappoport's article right HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment