Monday, February 25, 2019

"Dymaxion Love" in HYPNOS MAGAZINE

My latest crime against humanity, "DYMAXION LOVE" (6,400 words), has just been published in the new issue of HYPNOS MAGAZINE (Volume 8, Issue 1).  


As you can see below, "Dymaxion Love" is the penultimate story in this issue.  (I must say, I never thought I'd be sharing a Table of Contents page with Oliver Onions!)  


If you want to read my twisted new tale "Dymaxion Love," I urge you to purchase a copy of HYPNOS by clicking right HERE! 


More information about HYPNOS MAGAZINE:  

"Founded in 2012, HYPNOS MAGAZINE strives to promote the best weird fiction in the vein of H. P. Lovecraft, Lord Dunsany, Algernon Blackwood, Ambrose Bierce, Edgar Allan Poe, and Arthur Machen.

"Dismayed by the state of contemporary weird fiction and the lack of respect it has fostered, we seek to encourage bold, thought-provoking literature that looks beyond the vampires, werewolves, and goblins that have become the staples of the genre."

No comments:

Post a Comment