Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Timothy Green Beckley, R.I.P.

I learned yesterday that Timothy Green Beckley, UFOlogist Extraordinaire, has passed away. KCOR Digital Radio Network posted the following message on Facebook yesterday afternoon: 

It is with a very heavy heart I have to post this...Tim Beckley...MR. UFO and host of Exploring the Bizarre passed away last night. Not only was he one of the first people to take a chance on me and the Network back in 2015, he was a staple of knowledge within the UFO Field for years. Not just as a host, but as an author and publisher. As of now there will be no Exploring the Bizarre this week and the fate of the show will be put on hold as we all deal with this tragic news. Our hearts go out to his family and friends as it truly is a huge lost to the ufology world! From all of us Tim I hope you enjoy your ride on the mothership on your way home.

Below is a photo of me holding my very first Timothy Green Beckley book (THE UFO SILENCERS, with an introduction by John A. Keel), purchased from The Psychic Eye Bookstore in Torrance roundabout 1990. The smell of incense is still embedded in its pages....

No comments:

Post a Comment