Monday, July 25, 2016

UNTIL THE LAST DOG DIES

I’d like to announce that I just sold my fourth book (and, more importantly, my first novel).  The novel is called UNTIL THE LAST DOG DIES and will be published by Night Shade/Skyhorse in the Fall/Winter of 2017.  I put the finishing touches on the novel last summer, but began working on the idea way back in 1998.  In fact, I workshopped several chapters while I was enrolled in the MFA Program at CSU Long Beach.  The first chapter, in slightly different form, was originally published in THE CHIRON REVIEW back in 2005.  So… the whole process has been a very long haul.  Oddly enough, the editor who bought the manuscript is the very same editor who bought my first short story, “The Infant Kiss,” way back in 1997.  I’ll no doubt post more details as they emerge.  Be Seeing You!

No comments:

Post a Comment